The Mikki Muzzle allows your pet to drink easily. Easy to use clasp. Reinforced lightweight webbing and extra reinforcement around the nose.
- Size 0 is for tiny dogs such as Yorkies, Miniature Poodles, Cavalier Spaniels and Miniature Dachshunds with a noseband of 10 centimeters (4 inches).
- Size 1 is for dogs such as Whippets, West Highland Terriers, Jack Russells, Standard Dachshunds and King Charles Spaniels with a noseband of 12 centimeters (4.75 inches).
- Size 2 for dogs such as Border Collies, Beagles, Springer, Cocker Spaniels and Standard Poodles with a noseband of 14 centimeters (5.5 inches).
- Size 2XL is for extra large sizes of these breeds with a noseband of 16 centimeters (6.25 inches).
- Size 3 is for dogs such as Labradors, German Shepherds, Dobermans, Setters and Bull Terriers with a noseband of 18.5 centimeters (7.25 inches).
- Size 4 is for larger dogs such as Wolfhounds, Great Danes, Pyreneans, Bloodhounds and St. Bernards with a noseband of 24 centimeters (9.5 inches).
- Size 4XL is for extra large sizes of these breeds with a noseband of 28.5 centimeters (11.25 inches).
- Size 5 is for Rottweilers and Bull Mastiffs with a noseband of 26.5 centimeters (10.5 inches).
- Size 5XL is for extra large sizes of breeds with a noseband of 26.5 centimeters (10.5 inches).
* Sizes 5 and 5XL are specially suited to short-nosed breeds.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR MIKKI MUZZLE
1.) Measure the muzzle at point shown in diagram.
2.) Place your finger under the string to ensure enough space for your dog to be comfortable. Don't tighten the string, it should be free to move around the dogs nose.
3.) Order closest size listed (better a little too loose than too tight).