A combination vaccine that contains modified live distemper, adenovirus type 2, hepatitis, parainfluenza and parvovirus. Also contains killed coronavirus. For use in the vaccination of healthy dogs and puppies against the above diseases. Dosage: 1 ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older. Repeat at 2 to 4 weeks until the dog is 12 weeks of age. A minimum of 2 doses are required for primary immunization. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended. Not for use in pregnant animals.
Available in MN with a prescription only.
! We recommend ordering vaccines during the first part of the week. To reduce the chance of your vaccine order being exposed to excessive heat or cold, use overnite or priority mail delivery. Vaccines shipped by any other method cannot be returned.
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv+Cv Dosage And Administration
Shake the Nobivac®: Canine 1-Cv vial and transfer its contents to the Nobivac®: Canine 1-DAPPv vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older. Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age. A minimum of two doses is required for primary immunization. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions.
Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch’s titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.
Intervet Inc., Omaha , NE 68103 USA