shopping cart

Shop Our Online Catalog

Order From the Pet Pharacy

  Free Shipping
Home > Human Supplements  : COSAMIN ASU

Cosamin ASU

180 ct

Select Quantity

Cosamin ASU
180 ct
SKU # 22667


  • Description
  • More Info

Cosamin ASU is an exclusive human capsule formulation that contains the patent combination of Glucosamine hydrochloride, low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate, and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables(ASU). Cosamin ASU is formulated to deliver maximum cartilage support. Cosamin ASU also contains decaffeinated green tea for antioxidant health benefit effects, which have a positive impact on overall body defenses.

What's so great about ASU? (PDF File)

The combination of Glucosamine hydrochloride/chondroitin sulfate and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) has been shown in laboratory research to work better than Glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate alone. Dosage: Maximum Protection- Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening preferably with food. It may take up to 6 weeks before the initial effect of Cosamin ASU is noted. Maintenance- Once desired effect is noticed, you may gradually reduce the number of capsules to maintain comfort level. Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Derived from Crab & Shrimp), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Proprietary Blend (Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables, Soy Phosphatidylcholine Complex, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Tocopherols (Preservative), Silicon Dioxide), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Saffron and Vegetable Juice Color, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 Tablets Servings Per Container: 30 Amount per Serving % Daily Value+ Calories Total 15 Sodium 60 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1% Sugars 1 g Protein 2 g 4% * Daily Value Not Established

800-367-4444 Mon-Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 8am-2pm CST     Walk in Mon-Fri 8am-5pm     Email:
About CSR Company Customer Service
Track Your Order
Forms & Documents Gift Certificates Tell A Friend
Order Return Info Terms Of Use View Sitemap
Security & Privacy Shipping & Handling

GreeniesCosequinRimadylFrontline PlusK9 AdvantixAdvantageGlyco-FlexHeartgard PlusFiproGuard
Iverhart MaxCET ChewsPanakare PlusPet TabsComfort ZoneZimectrin GoldIvermectin PasteEquispot

Dog Supplies | Cat Supplies | Horse Supplies | Bird/Ferret Supplies | Pet Pharmacy | Human Supplements | New Pet Items | Pet Items On Sale | Pet Closeout

-- © 2015 CSR Company Inc. 11701 Centennial Rd La Vista, NE 68128
Toll Free: 1-800-367-4444 Toll Free FAX: 1-800-242-9447