Piperonyl butoxide, technical*
N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide
*Equivalent to 1.20% of butylcarbityl (6-propyl-piperonyl) ether and 0.30% of related compounds.
Kills ear mites in dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
To Kill Ear Mites: Clean ear with an otic solution. Place a sufficient amount of MITA-CLEAR™ into each ear to thoroughly coat the surface of the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the ear. Leave lotion in ear for a few minutes and carefully wipe the excess lotion from the ear with cotton. Lotion to be applied twice at 7-day intervals.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Caution:
Human: Harmful if swallowed. Avoid breathing vapors. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Wash hands with soap and water after using.
Animal: Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, flush with water. Do not use on puppies or kittens under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing animals.
Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish. Do not add directly to water.
First Aid: If swallowed: Call physician or poison control center. Do not induce vomiting. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water. Call a physician if irritation persists.
If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. See physician if irritation persists.
Storage And Disposal
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area away from heat and open flame. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Do not transfer contents to other containers.
Disposal: Do not reuse empty container. Rinse thoroughly and wrap container in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash.
Keep out of reach of children.
Read entire label before use.
Use only on dogs or cats.