Scientifically proven to attract and kill stable flies without insecticides. The compact size offers a large 360 degree trapping surface that holds 8,000 flies. Made with a special waterproof adhesive that won't melt or wash away. Ideal for use around stables, cattle ranches, poultry operations, kennels, restaurants or home and garden.
Directions for Use
Bite Free™ Stable Fly Trap
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Remove trap from box by the black end caps. Do not touch the clear mid-section--it's covered with sticky adhesive.
2. Place trap in direct sunlight, preferably 10 feet away from structures.
3. Hang trap by top handle or mount on stake or pole*.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Set trap up to 4 feet off the ground, in the Biting Fly Zone. Place it in a highly visible spot where stable flies can easily see the trap. Keep trap clear of grass and other vegetation.
- Place traps outside of horse paddocks, livestock pens and kennels where animals and children won't disturb them.
- Stable flies often lurk in trees, weeds, bushes and fence lines near their hosts. Open areas near these hiding spots make good trap locations.
- In large open areas, space traps every 50-100 feet.
TO REMOVE ADHESIVE: If the trap's adhesive gets on skin or clothing, remove it with waterless hand cleaner, then wash area with mild soap and water. If on hair or animal fur, rub area well with salad oil, baby oil or mineral oil to completely dissolve adhesive. Wash with a mild soap or shampoo and rinse well. Repeat if necessary.
* Mounting device not included.