Flies are instinctively drawn to curved surfaces. The Quickstrike product design facilitates fly feeding. Placed low where flies like to feed and its irresistible attractant and sugar based matrix, it kills flies within seconds after they feed. Kills flies up to 8 weeks.
Directions for Use
QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strip
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with the labeling.
In enclosed structures or sites with low to moderate house fly populations, use 1 strip per 300 ft2. In open structures or sites with high house fly populations, use 1 strip per 100-150 ft2. Ventilation will not diminish QuikStrike's effectiveness since it works by fly feeding action.
1. Remove the QuikStrike strip from the protective pouch. Handle by grasping corner tabs.
2. This product contains 1 attractant container on the fly bait station. Crush the attractant container at time of application. NOTE: This attractant has a strong odor.
3. For best results, hang or affix device close to fly forage areas out of reach of children and animals. Place strip close to the ground in areas that are inaccessible to children and animals. Avoid placement of strip in locations higher than 4 feet above the ground.
4. Do not place where daily activity will get strips wet.
5. Replace when effectiveness diminishes.
QuikStrike is a registered trademark of Wellmark International