Nobivac Feline 1-hcp
This treatment applies to the following species:
Manufacturer: Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health
Feline Rhinotracheitis-calici-panleukopenia Vaccine
Modified Live Virus
For veterinary use in cats only
In The Absence Of A Veterinarian-client-patient Relationship, U.s. Federal Regulations Prohibit The Relabeling, Repackaging, Resale Or Redistribution Of The Individual Contents Of This Package.
Nobivac®: Feline 1-HCP vaccine is a modified live virus vaccine for the vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici and panleukopenia viruses.
Nobivac Feline 1-HCP Dosage And Administration
Transfer the contents of the diluent vial to the Nobivac®: Feline 1-HCP vial aseptically. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Inject one dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older and repeat with a second dose 3 to 4 weeks later.
Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant cats.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions.
Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.