Nobivac Feline 1-hcpch
This treatment applies to the following species:
Manufacturer: Merck Animal Health
Feline Rhinotracheitis-calici-panleukopenia-chlamydia Psittaci vaccine
Modified Live Virus And chlamydia
for Veterinary Use In Cats Only
In The Absence Of A Veterinarian-client-patient Relationship, U.s. Federal Regulations Prohibit The Relabeling, Repackaging, Resale Or Redistribution Of The Individual Contents Of This Package.
Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh vaccine is a modified live virus and chlamydia vaccine for the vaccination of healthy cats as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses and Chlamydia psittaci.
Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh Dosage And Administration
Transfer contents of the diluent vial to the Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Use entire contents immediately after rehydration.
Two doses are required for primary immunization.
Initial vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older.
Second vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly 3 to 4 weeks following the initial vaccination. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant cats.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions.
Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.