(MODIFIED LIVE) A modified-live vaccine for the vaccination of dogs against canine distemper, adenovirus type 2, hepatitis, parainfluenza and parvovirus. The product contains a Cornell strain* of modified canine origin parvovirus. Dosage: Inject 1 dose (1 ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose is given at 6 to 9 weeks of age. Repeat the dose at 12 to 13 weeks. Dogs older than 3 months of age require 2 doses 3 to 4 weeks apart. Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended. Not for use in pregnant animals.
Available in MN with a prescription only.
! We recommend ordering vaccines during the first part of the week. To reduce the chance of your vaccine order being exposed to excessive heat or cold, use overnite or priority mail delivery. Vaccines shipped by any other method cannot be returned.
- Store at 2° - 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions.
Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
- The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch’s titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.
Intervet Inc., Omaha , NE 68103 USA
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A